Tuesday, April 9, 2013

One month!

Yes, that's right. Wednesday marks one month since we left the house in Old Hickory. And yes, to me it feels that long! :) We've logged a LOT of hours and miles in the car in the past month! And Wednesday, we head back to the beach to look at a possible rental. Yea! :)

There hasn't been a whole lot going on around here to share. However, we did go to Wooden Shoe Tulip Farm today - Woodburn, Oregon, is in the middle of its tulip festival. And WOW!

So this post is to mostly share some photos with you, and ask you to continue to pray for our housing needs, provision, and HEALTH! :) (If you have stock in Puffs, I'm your increased revenue this quarter.... :D )

 This is Kenn and me at the front of the garden. :)



This is a tulip I for which will be waiting to come on the market! It's in testing right now, and it's the PERFECT tulip for my mom. Isn't it beautiful???




Kenn setting up to take his first picture of this amazing field of tulips!






It really is amazing - they seem to go on and on, in beautiful stripes of color.


This is one of my all-time favorite tulips. I love purple! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment