Thursday, March 21, 2013

A bit road-weary!

Hello, everyone! My goodness, it has been a BUSY week of traveling. I think it's Thursday evening, right? :D We're in Gallup, NM, on Historic Route 66. I've always loved the history of this highway, so I've really enjoyed looking at some of the old signs that still exist. I didn't get a chance to stop and take a picture of the one I wanted to; we're having a bit of trouble with the car. :( Please pray - it seems to be a short in the starter again!!!!

Anyway. The wind was buffeting and tearing at us ALL day; it was so noisy at times that we couldn't hear each other YELL. Phew! Praying it dies down for tomorrow's travels across Arizona!

Today was from south of Amarillo up to Santa Rosa, NM, and then all the way across 40 to Gallup. Tomorrow looks to be about the same length in miles. We DID stop at the Continental Divide to take a photo; I honestly don't remember much of this stretch the last time we came from CA to TN. But I was with the same handsome guy. :D


OK. I think it's time to veg with him and enjoy a little quiet! Thank you for your love and prayers - we'll take it all!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment